My Last Publications
- "Opinion Public and Immigration:Who Favors Employment Discrimination against Immigrants?, with Arusha Cooray and Maliha Nazir, Global Labor Organization (GLO), Discussion Paper, No. 175, January 2018. Upload.
- Pourquoi l’immigration ? 21 questions que se posent les Belges sur les migrations internationales au 21ème siècle (With Jean-Michel Lafleur), Academia-L'Harmattan Edition, 2017. The ebook is freely available. The book was covered by various media.
- "Les Belges sont-ils eux aussi des immigrés?", with Jean-Michel Lafleur, The Conversation, November 27, 2017. To read.
- Book Review of Gender, Migration and the Global Race of Talent. By Anna Boucher. Manchester: Manchester University Press, International Migration Review Volume 51, Issue 2, pp. e29-e30, June 2017, DOI: 10.1111/imre.12336. 2016.
- "In debates about migration, we ignore a huge proportion of highly-skilled women" published on February 8, 2017 on The Conversation. To read.
- "I’m Neither Racist nor Xenophobic, but: Dissecting European Attitudes towards a Ban on Muslims’ Immigration", Global Labor Organization (GLO), Discussion Paper, No. 174, November 2016. Uplaod, MPRA Paper No. 79747. Upload. The paper is under revision for Ethnic and Racial Studies.
Works in Progress
- "Europeans Attitudes Towards Immoigration and the Admission of Refugees: A Glass Half Full? ".
- "Who is in Favour of a Ban on Muslims’ Immigration?: An analysis of the European Social Survey".